Northwest Community College encourages applications from all interested students. For acceptance into the college, please note:
- Programs may be restricted to individuals over 18 years of age; please see an academic advisor for more information
- Entrance requirements are specific to individual programs and these requiremens must be satisfied before you can attend
- Official transcripts from high school and/or post-secondary institutions may be required
To apply for admission:
- Complete the online application
- If you are a current high school student, submit your final marks from grade 11 and proof of registration into required grade 12 courses
- Submit supporting documents for your application.
- Permanent residents must submit official copies of citiizenship information
Northwest Community College will review the application, and if acceptable, will send you an acceptance with instructions on how to comfirm you acceptance and register for your course.