Flu Vaccines are free to the following groups of people:
- Anyone with a chronic disease;
- Children 6 months to less than 5 years of age;
- Pregnant women who are at any stage of pregnancy during the flu season;
- Seniors 65 years and older;
- Residents of any age living in assisted living facilities or group facilities;
- Aboriginal people;
- Health care professionals or health care students.
There is a nominal charge for individuals who do not fit into this criteria.
Stop by tomorrow and see Eric, Safeway pharmacist, to protect yourself and your loved ones.