Building a bridge between communities and students at NWCC.
Welcome to the newly incorporated NWCC Foundation. Our Foundation is a not for profit organization with the sole purpose of raising funds and awareness to enrich the learning experience of our students. The need for student financial assistance has grown in the past few years; the rising cost of living and the challenges of leaving your community to go to school are creating potential barriers for our students here in the north. Our goal and vision is to raise funds that can be used to ease financial burdens and to create a better learning environment to ensure student success.
Goals & Objectives
- Meet the needs of the institution resulting in a better learning environment.
- Our purpose is to help fund the needs of our students by fostering relationships with foundations, corporations, community members and alumni.
- To support the vision and mission of NWCC.
- We are a public foundation created to raise, manage, distribute, and steward private resources to support the various priorities of the College and its students.
- Increase revenue sources that will support and enhance the educational needs of students and future students who attend Northwest Community College.
- Assist students through financial funding in the form of bursaries, scholarship, and awards, as well as capital projects and programs designed to maximize their learning experience at NWCC.
- Support and enrich the educational experience and foster a growing strategic culture.
- Raise funds that provide scholarships, bursaries, programs, awards and capital projects to the benefit of NWCC students.
- Raise funds for students to offset the cost of tuition, books, living, and traveling home.