This award is for students enrolled in a NWCC Trades Foundation program.
4 awards of $750 will be awarded after October 1
4 awards of $750 will be awarded after February 15
- Student must meet entrance requirements, be accepted and registered in an NWCC Trades Foundation Program.
- Student must demonstrate financial need (Bursary Application Form).
- Provide a letter of reference.
- Provide a personal statement of 300 words (max).
- Preference will be given to secondary students who have demonstrated success in previous technology courses.
- Note: ACE-IT students funded by the Ministry of Education are not eligible for Trades Bursaries at this time.