TRANSCANADA CORPORATION is committed to investing in skills training and education programs in northern BC in an effort to help develop a skilled local workforce and enhance opportunities for local community members to participate in the many opportunities expected to come to this region. The bursaries will be distributed to offerings in trades which align with TRANSCANADA CORPORATION'S construction/operations needs.
3 awards of $2500 will be disbursed after July 15
3 awards of $2500 will be disbursed after February 15
- Student must be registered in NWCC's Heavy Duty Mechanci Program
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Students graduating from a high school within the NWCC service region (School Districts 54, 82, 52, 92, 87, 50).
- Adults who have either graduated or meet entrance requirements for individual Trades programs.
- Note: ACE-IT students in Foundation programs while attending school and being funded by the Ministry of Education are not eligible for Trades Bursaries.