The choice is yours. You can earn the first two years of a four-year Bachelor's Degree at NWCC and transfer into the third year of a degree program in British Columbia, Canada or internationally.
Learning in the real world. NWCC's Field Schools offer a unique way to get university credits while experiencing northwest BC's incredible history, culture and environment.
- Learn more about our spectacular outdoor classrooms.
University Transfer Programs
- General Studies | Associate of Arts Degree
- General Studies | Associate of Science Degree
- Archaeological & Cultural Resource Management Specialization | Associate of Arts Degree
- Criminology Specialization | Associate of Arts Degree
- Environmental Geoscience Specialization | Associate of Science Degree
- Sustainable Communities Specialization | Associate of Arts Degree
Certificates and Diplomas
- Applied Coastal Ecology (ACE) | Certificate, Diploma or Post-Degree Diploma
- Applied Earth & Environmental Studies | Certificate
- Community, Crime & Social Justice (CCSJ) | Certificate
- Criminology | Diploma
- Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE) | Diploma
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Transfer | Certificate
- Social Service Worker (SSW) | Certificate or Diploma