Start here. Finish with a career working with the environment.
Northwest Community College has partnered with Royal Roads University’s School of Environment & Sustainability to offer an admissions pathway. Complete a two-year Environmental program at NWCC:
- Applied Coastal Ecology (ACE) Diploma
- Associate of Science – General Studies
- Associate of Science – Environmental Geosciences Specialization
Transfer direct into the third-year of a Royal Road’s Bachelor of Science degree:
In order to be granted admission direct into the third-year of the degree, you must meet the following criteria:
- Apply direct to Royal Roads
- Submit transcripts demonstrating successful completion of:
- ACE Diploma with two electives (6 credits) in Chemistry (CHEM 101/102 preferred) and one elective course in Math (Statistics not accepted) OR
- Associate of Science (General Studies) with 6 credits in Biology (BIOL 101/102 preferred), 6 credits in Chemistry and 6 credits in Math (Calculus or Physics) OR
- Associate of Science (Environmental Geosciences Specialization) with 6 credits in Biology (BIOL 101/102 preferred), 6 credits in Chemistry, 6 credits in Math (Calculus or Physics), and 6 credits in English/Communications
Note: Transfer agreement requirements are currently under review and subject to change
Note that your complete duration of studies is dependent on your individual study plan. For more information, please discuss with an Educational Advisor.