NOTE: The Retail Services Plus Program is Currently Not Running.
The Retail Services Plus Program prepares students for entry-level positions in the Retail and or Business Sector. The accelerated program is an alternative for the Foundation level (Retail Services Program).
Students may be eligible for funding.
The Adult Upgrading Grant is a provincially sponsored program that provides for direct educational costs to students enrolled in programs. For more information, please click here.
Or contact an educational advisor about other financial assistance or funding that may be available.
This program prepares students for entry-level positions in the Retail and Business Sector.
- Students must have learning difficulties or barriers to employment
- Intake interview with the Program Coordinator to determine readiness and suitability
- Minimum placement level at Math 024 on CCP placement assessment AND
- Minimum placement level at English 024 on CCP placement assesment OR
- Permission of Coordinator
Dates to be announced.
Please contact Laurie Waye for more information on when this program will next run.
|FEES||Full-time (18 Weeks)|
|*Student Association Fee:||$94.14|
|*Canadian Federation of Students Fee:||$26.46|
|Tuition & Fees subtotal||$1476.18|
*These fees are term based and may vary due to the length of the program.
**Please note that these are approximate costs
You may be able to apply for help to pay your fees. Please come to the college and ask an advisor about financial assistance or funding that may be available.