During this exciting field study, play an active role in marketing local businesses and non-profit organizations in the Terrace area. Get out of the classroom to perform research and assist local organizations in designing a marketing strategy that meets the need of their customers.
Through these community-based projects, NWCC will connect you with the practical challenges of local marketing initiatives.
As consumer, media, and technology landscapes evolve, the need for innovative and strategic marketers grows. This is your opportunity to apply the fundamentals of marketing with real-world experience.
Course | 3 credits:
- MARK 150 - Introduction to Marketing
- Successful admission to the University Credit Program
- Meet all individual course pre-requisites
- Permission of the Instructor
Visit the Field School Registration page for information on how to apply.
June 19 - July 6, 2018
- Terrace Campus
- Nisga’a Memorial Lava Bed Park