Accepted students will be sent correspondence that registration is open. To register, a non-refundable $100 commitment fee is required for all programs once per year to begin selecting claseses. Acceptance to a program does not guarantee a seat. Only registration into class guarantees your seat in the course; most programs are first come, first serve and some programs fill up quickly. We strongly encourage students to see an Educational Advisor to discuss course selection.
Interested in registering for workforce training courses? See the Workforce Training Instructions for details on how to register.
Online - by NW Connect
You need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) to pay the commitment fee online. We do not accept Visa Debit or Debit MasterCard. Not all programs are eligible to register online. Upgrading students and trades programs are not eligible to regsiter online. Nursing students must see an educational advisor before course selection.
- Go to NW Connect
- The Login Tab is on the upper right side of the page. Username will be your first and last name, with no spaces. For example, johnsmith. If this is the first time you've logged in, your password will be your birthday in the YYMMDD format. If you need your password reset please contact the nearest registration desk.
- Once logged in, click on the rectangular students box on the right hand side of the page.
- Under Financial Information, click "Make A Deposit" and follow the instructions.
- Under the Registration header, you can search for classes.
- Once you have selected your class schedule, you can register.
You need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) to register by phone 1.877.277.2288. If applicable, please select a conflict-free schedule before phoning.
Register in person at your local campus. You can pay with credit card, debit, cash or cheque. (No post-dated cheques accepted.)
Sponsoring agencies and employers must fax or email an Authorization to Invoice or a Sponsorship Letter. Please see the Sponsorship Information page for more information.
Balance of Tution
The full program fees are due ten business days before the course begins. Students who register after the full fees date are required to pay full tuition at the time of registration.
If you decide not to attend NWCC it is your responsibility to formally withdraw your registration. Please include your student number, name, birthdate and courses being dropped. Students are advised to familiarize themselves with the refund deadlines.