To view a full list of NWCC's Awards, Bursaries & Scholarships, use the Quick Find search tool on the right of this webpage. Click on each individual Award, Bursary or Scholarship to view detailed info such as a description, eligibility, application deadline & required form(s). Read through each and apply for those you think you're eligible for. Return your completed application and any required documentation to the Registration Staff at your local campus.
To be eligible for awards, bursaries & scholarships administered by the College, a student must be a Canadian Citizen, Landed Immigrant, or Permanent Resident.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
1. Where can I get an Application Form? Answer: Each Award, Bursary & Scholarship webpage contains a link to the printable Application Form.
2. How do I fill out the Application Form? Answer: Fill out each question completely and to the best of your knowledge. Program info such as dates, tuition, fee and supply cost can be found on the NWCC website.
3. What if I run out of space on the Application Form? Answer: Write the info on a separate sheet of paper and attach to the Application Form.
4. What happens to my Application after I submit it? Answer: Your application will be reviewed by an Awards Committee after the application deadline for what you have applied to has passed.
5. How do I know if my Application was successful? Answer: You will be notified within 30 days after adjudication.
6. How is the money awarded? Answer: Money is applied first to any outstanding balance owing on your student account. A cheque is issued for the remaining amount and mailed to your address. Money is only distributed after the stable enrolment date for your program has passed.