Study in Denmark. Start your studies at NWCC and transfer to VIA University College to complete your degree.
Northwest Community College has partnered with VIA University College to offer a reciprocal admissions pathway. Students from NWCC are invited to study in Denmark, renowned for its relaxed way of life and world-class education.
- Business – complete your degree in as little as 1.5 years
- Education – complete your degree in 1.5 to 2 years
Or, complete your first year of Pre-Engineering at NWCC and transfer to VIA to finish a Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Engineering – complete your degree in 3.5 years (or 4.5 years for a double degree in Engineering and Business)
Did you know?
NWCC students accepted into VIA are eligible to apply for scholarships and grants to cover tuition and living expenses. Visit VIA Scholarships for more information.
Students from VIA who have completed the first year of their program are invited to study abroad at NWCC for one academic year.
In order to be guaranteed admission you must meet the following criteria:
- Apply direct to VIA University College.
- Submit transcripts demonstrating successful completion of a Diploma or Associate’s Degree or first year pre-engineering courses.
- Obtain a student visa and demonstrate proof of obtaining adequate medical insurance.
Note that your complete duration of studies is dependent on your individual study plan. For more information, please discuss with an Educational Advisor.