In order to apply to Coast Mountain College Student Housing you must complete and submit a Residence Application Form and include the non-refundable residence application fee of $25.00. Note: Applications will not be processed without the application fee.
Once your application has been processed, you will receive a letter notifying you of your status. You will either:
- Be offered a space in Student Housing:
- To confirm your space, you will need to be fully registered in your program and notify the Housing Office.
- If you want to reject this offer and cancel your application, you will need to provide written notification to the Student Engagement Office before the date indicated on your offer letter.
- Failure to accept/reject the offer by the indicated date will result in the cancellation of your application, and may result in the loss of your application fee.
- Be placed on the waiting list, and offered a space when it becomes available.
Application Fee & Deposits
The application fee is non-refundable. Once you have been accepted and confirmed into Student Housing, the following fees are due:
- Damage deposit of $200.00* AND
- First month (or term) rental fees (non-refundable)
*The $200.00 damage deposit may be refunded back to you upon check-out, provided that the assigned room has not incurred any damages, and issued keys have been returned. Students are fully responsible for the upkeep of their rooms, as well as common areas within the residence. Damages to the common areas may also be deducted from the damage deposit.
Please return completed application with deposit to:
Coast Mountain College
Student Enagement Office
5331 McConnell Avenue
Terrace, BC V8G 4X2
Email as an attached document to: firstname.lastname@example.org